Monday, March 28, 2011

Joanna Lumley in the Land of the Northern Lights - Part 5

Unifi is celebrating their first anniversary this year and we can watch for free all the premium channels till the end of April. I caught this show called " Joanna Lumley in the Land of the Northern Lights" on BBC Knowledge. I caught it at just the right moment when she caught a glimpse of the Northern Lights. It was so clear it felt I was there except without the winter wear. It is so beautiful and I started to cry because it is such an awesome sight! I could really relate to her running commentary. I love the lights above the cottage above the mountains. It is like "Christmas" winter paintings in storybooks but only this is real. You cannot deny the Person behind it, the Creator. Although it can be explained away scientifically but the source of it all is still God.

The bible says in Colosians 1:15-17

"15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together"

I found the YouTube movie for the part that she saw the Northern Lights but it is not as clear as the one on TV. Do catch it if you get a chance. It is so so beautiful. I could not help but say out aloud "Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus" in between sobs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ8xd6xnZ9U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

PS. Er, I also found out there are no PENGUINS in north pole, only the south pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment