Monday, August 16, 2010

You are the Apple of My Eye

Just wanted to share God's encouragement for me last week. I sit by the window praising Him in the mornings and last Tuesday as I gazed out of the window I saw an EYE looking down at me. It had many creases. I was quite shocked at the detail and I just had to look at it again to be sure I am actually looking at an eye!

I felt God's love for me all over again and Him telling me "You're the apple of my eye" and "I am watching you". :) It's really awesome to have a God who loves us so much and if that wasn't enough I peered at the sky the next day and I saw a HEART! :) Yes! Father God sure does love me and YES, He sure loves all of you too! :)

It was really hot last week and I was beginning to feel God far away from me. I always feel God's shower of blessings when it rains and it had been about 7 days without any rain. The garden was very dry. Last Thursday was very hot and I had also missed my morning exercise. I told myself to exercise at 6pm instead.

By 5.30pm the sun was still up but I started to hear rolling thunder nearby. The sky was still blue and the sun was still glaring. There was an inner voice that said "You better go and exercise now before it rains" and so I did. I made small circles just in case it rained and then I decided to just do a big circle around the neighbourhood. I was jogging and enjoying my jog and as I made a full circle I wanted to make it a slightly further but an inner voice said "You better go home before it rains". And sure enough, it started to drizzle as soon as I turned into my road and bigger drizzles as I reached my gate and it poured as soon as I got into the house.

And I thought of all the people I passed when I jogged and whether they made it home just in the nic of time as well. I really felt God's favor upon me to allow me to exercise, He spared me of the rain and still blessed me with rain after the exercise, rain that I love so much!

Thank you O Lord for all your blessings, that you stay so close to me, your eye looking at me from above, you show your heart to me and you send down your showers of blessings. I love you Loooooorrrrd! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment