Monday, August 9, 2010

Ting! Ting! Round 3!

It has been a week of miracles, of answered prayers and answered desires. It is truly wonderful to have Father God who loves his children so much and all he wants us to do is to rest in Him and receive all He has for us. It started with the beginning of last week when I was running out of serai and I could not meet Audrey who was going to pass some to me. Lo and behold my mum came over with 2 flasks of boiled serai tea and a whole bag of raw serai and turmeric. Praise the Lord! Thank you mummy! Mummies always know their children so well even though we don’t say anything. Father God knows our deepest desires. :)

Then came last Friday. I was recovering from cough slowly (over 3 weeks) but wham, Friday came and suddenly the cough became worse as Ethan and Henry was coughing as well. I started feeding Nic and Ethan with Noco and honey and Millenium and praise the Lord, they have recovered. I was binding and breaking the whole of Friday and when I woke up on Saturday, I could feel a relief in my chest as I spat out gunk of green phlegm. I knew I was healing but recovery had to start all over again. Worse still, I was feeling weak and by evening I had stabbing pain on my back.

I prayed to God and talked to him and showed Him all the passages of His promises and I even cried out to Him. That was Saturday night and Henry told me to sleep early but I kept coming downstairs because the pain just wouldn’t go away and I kept doing everything in the natural eg spray Deep Heat, take my nutrients, take serai water, keeping warm etc.

After 2 times of spending time with God that night I decided I needed prayers and went downstairs again for Henry to lay hands and pray for me. And as he prayed I knew in my heart it was a lying symptom just as Henry knew it too! Because here I am recovering from the cough and I get something else on my body to bring me down again. It can only be a lying symptom.

Then after Henry prayed for me, I said “Ting! Ting! Round 3!” as I ran upstairs and he asked why. I said I was praying to God. As I prayed one last time before I dozed off, I remembered I said, “Father God, if you would take away this pain, I know it is a miracle from You”.

At 4 am Sunday morning, I woke up and the back pain was no longer there! Praise the Lord! God showed his miracle once again. All glory to Him!

Today, the cough is still lingering but it has no power or dominance over me and it will end soon. It’s just disappointing that recovery has to start all over again from last Saturday. Praise God that He did send me more serai through Audrey! Thanks Audrey! Praise the Lord! Praise the name of Jesus who heals us. Thank you all who are praying for me for complete healing. I am truly grateful and I know Father God hears all our prayers.

Acts 3:16
It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing to him, as you can all see.

Psalms 145:14-16
The LORD upholds all who fall, And raises up all who are bowed down. The eyes of all look expectantly to You, And You give them their food in due season. You open Your hand And satisfy the desire of every living thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment