Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What a Dream!

Henry just shared his dream with me just now. He and Peter Lim took my car for a ride. They parked my car but when they went back for my car it had disappeared. I was so sad when he told me that. But then he continued that he and Peter met a group of little children about 4 to 5 of them and they looked like little angels. They told him who took my car, two neatly dressed man and woman. So, in the end they found my car. Praise the Lord! His impression was that although he was in trouble there were people everywhere willing to help him. He does not know why Peter was in his dream...ha ha.. I think it is because he is the fountain of all wisdom!

What an encouraging dream. Even though the devil comes to kill steal and destroy, God has a different plan for us and also my heart is warmed because we are surrounded by many friends and family and even people around the world whom I have not met before praying for us as a family. We thank the Lord for all of you. God bless you all richly.

Oh, and in the dream, there was only one reward that the little children asked for - Bak Kut Teh!

Can you relate to that?

http://www.j2kfm.com/best-klang-bak-kut-teh/

No comments:

Post a Comment