Monday, February 21, 2011

Update - One Kilo

I was sad I missed Bro Leong Po Lye's call last week when I took Nic for music class and therefore he could not pray for me over the phone while I was driving. I tried calling him this morning but he was too busy. I told Henry I had to pick up my courage to call him again and he laughed and said I have been through much more than that. The devil still tries to put fear in my heart even till today doesn't it?

When Bro Leong finally called me back, he asked if there were any improvements and I said how Henry and I marveled at how I had increased 1 kg. My heart sunk 2 weeks ago when my mum weighed me and despite taking protein powder and additional supplements, I was down by another kg to 42kg. In total, I have lost 18 kg since the diagnosis. But last week, I noticed that my weight increased by 1 to 1.5 kg! Praise the Lord! That is a very good sign indeed! Bro Leong prayed that I would increase by another 1 kg this week and so on until my complete healing. Praise the Lord! Thank You Lord for your hand upon me and bless O Lord the people praying for me and my family and protect them O Lord from the evil one. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment