Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Target of RM250k achieved!

Thank you all so much for your kindness and abundant blessings. Because of your loving kindness and support, we have reached the target of RM250k so quickly. I want to thank Abba Father for His providence of these new treatments together with financial help when he burdened you all to help me. I am in so much awe and my faith in God has leaped. :) We need not worry anymore about finances to be paid for these treatments if everything is to be done in Malaysia but as explained, at least another RM50k is necessary if a procedure for HITV is done in Japan but we will need Dr Beh to confirm again later after the results from P53 Gendicine. So, any extra funds coming in will be held for this purpose.

On Monday, my base line report came out to be compared with later results. My face grimaced in pain looking at it. It seems like the cancer is everywhere. I dare not even mention here because you might only think of death. We need to look at Jesus because what man thinks is impossible but with God, anything is possible. It hasn't been easy recently because of the aches on my bum and my threshold of pain is low. But it has no power nor dominance over me for I am a worshipper of God and no weapon formed against me shall prosper!

Steven lee called me this morning and gave me much encouragement. Of late, because of my aching bum, I tend to look at the circumstance coz I am feeling so uncomfortable. Steven said in his spirit he knows that God has a purpose for me. He says it not to say nice things to me but he senses it deep in his spirit. My purpose is to glorify God. He has observed me and has seen wonderful things God is doing in my life and he has seen my faith leaped through this journey. He said I should look at God as a big great God so that all this pain and aches and circumstance will be just a tiny mole. I said yes, they are under my feet! He asked me to pray for God's double anointing every morning. I have almost forgotten all this because of the pain and I am so glad he called me to remind of how great God is and what He has done for me all this while. I am the righteousness of God in Christ.

Malachi 4:2
But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture

I am the righteousness of God in Christ!
I am the righteousness of God in Christ!
I am the righteousness of God in Christ!

Jesus TOOK my sins that I am now the righteousness of God in Christ. Everything is alright between God and I
He was forsaken, so that I am forgiven by God.
He was condemned, so that I am accepted by God.

Therefore, alll this happened not because of my sins but so that His great works can be seen in me. I thank you Lord in everything. May Your name be glorified and may everyone personally experience Your love! :)

John 9:2-3
And His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?” 3Jesus answered, “It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, Let it be so, Lord, that the works of God might be displayed in my sister, Liz Mah. In the mighty name of Jesus whom we all trust, I pray. Amen.

    ReplyDelete