Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Update

As of yesterday evening, the funds raised since 18 August 2011 is RM200k! RM 50k to go. Praise the Lord! Yesterday, I received a call from Steven Lee that he wanted to sow seeds to me too. I said oh no, you need it more than I do. know he has 4 adult kids to feed and he has many testimonies how God somehow provides for his family financially, always just in the nick of time! He told me it is not out of compassion but out of obedience to God that burdened him to sow a certain amount.

I would like to say a short prayer for all the "seeds" received from all of you and the future "seeds" towards these treatments that God has opened the door.

"May God bless everyone who has sowed the money towards my family for the treatments. May the LORD, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand-fold more than you are and bless you, just as He has promised you! (Deuteronomy 1:11). May He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed YOU have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness (2 Corinthians 9:10). Thank You Lord for Your indescribable gift. We praise You Lord! I pray all this in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Before the treatment, I was so weak, i was quite depressed I could not even lift my left leg to wear my pants. So, even as I get out of car or from the bed or into bed, I would automatically use my hand to lift up my left leg like a cripple! But in recent days I noticed I can actually lift up my left leg. Initially, when it was getting stronger, I could only lift as high as 6 inches! Still quite depressed. But now I am reminded that all these negative things not according to God's word are seen and therefore temporary. Only God's words "I will give you back your health and heal your wounds," says the LORD. ..." (Jeremiah 30:17) are eternal. I cling on to His many promises and His rhema to me. Thank You Lord for restoring my left leg to normal. Praise the lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment