Monday, April 18, 2011

Update - Bible class/ Satan fall like lightning

I was rushing to get my application through or the bible class (Bachelor of Ministry) with Lifeline international last Saturday. The last date for registration was 17 April 2011 and classes start on 25 April 2011.

I had to fill a 6 page form. Of all times, this application has to be completed when my family is down with one car so Henry had to help me get to a photo shop as well as to photocopy some documents.

Then I had to deliver the form to the RLC church office and pay the registration fee. I prayed "Oh Lord, let it all be smooth. After all, I do sense this is what You want me to do so let this be a sign from you that it is so." and it really was! I managed to get my car back just in the nic of time to use it. No traffic jam. The lady was present at the office. I told her about the sickness because the application form wanted to know whether I had any sickness. She said there are others like me who also signed up and they come to be strengthened. I smiled. It is only next week that they will start considering the application when they interview us.

Last week, at Elpizo, Sheri Lim asked us to stop using the word "still" eg I should not say "I am still coughing" because I am setting myself into thinking that it is still there and it would not go away. It made so much sense to me when she said that. Since then, not only do I not mention "still", I rebuke the cough and the spirit of affliction causing it. It has no power, no dominance over me.

So, I am pleased the cough is dying off in Jesus' name! A few nights later, I was coughing in the middle of the night and Henry's sleep was disturbed so he ended up quietly praying for me. I broke the silence and asked if he was awake and he said "I have a deep impression of Satan falling down like lightning". I said "Huh? Is that good or bad?" because I was thinking of a third of the angels falling from heaven onto earth and that wasn't very good. 

He said "It is goodlah". He jumped out of bed and googled immediately. Here is what Henry found:

Luke 10:18-19

He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; NOTHING will harm you.

Praise the Lord! I sense the victory over the cancer, the cough. It has no power, no dominance over me! Henry said in his vision, he saw the lightning and there was no lightning around our area that night. God used Henry to encourage me. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment