Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kok Him visits

Hebrews 10:25
And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.


all boys! - Bradley, Bayden, Ethan and Nicholas



We were so happy to meet Kok Him and Margaret again after so many years...and he has not changed at all! Thank you for bringing good cheer. :)Posted by Picasa


Oh, the good ole days of CCF (college and career fellowship). The first bible study group I joined had only 6 people led by Seng Guan and Karen. Kok Him, Alvin, Jackie and myself were the other 4. I remember we were encouraged to organize activities within our own groups so that we could bond better. I recall we had so many fun activities together. Kok Him taught the girls how to ride on his racer bike. We hung out at Karen's house watching badminton, popiah party, even a trip to Tioman! Kok Him and I took guitar lessons together. I wonder if he still remembers how to play. I forgot to ask him! Then, Henry and I started dating and once, he and CY even joined our cycle day out at the Shah Alam park. I remember the boys flaunting their calf muscles as they rode up the hill. I was quite amazed at their stamina! We were such a happening group. In the end, we held activities for everyone to join so that CCF could bond together. So, it was really good to catch up with Kok Him after all these years. He has been in Australia for the past 5 1/2 years. Their visit last night brought back many happy memories. I am really glad that CCF is making a come back to church soon in the form of YAM (youth adult ministry) since we benefitted so much from it, spiritually and love for each other in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment