Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bone Scan vs 3 Suns

Bone scan vs 3 Suns

2 Corinthians 10:5
"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
"

The morning after Good Friday, Ethan woke up and said "Mummy, I dreamt of Ben and Ivan and kor kor and mummy and papa". I said "Oooo, you must have dreamt of a lovely time just like the one you had in church last night during Good Friday!" The boys were having a good time together down at the creche during the Good Friday service. Ethan asked "What did you dream mummy?"

I said "I had a scary dream but mummy just cast it out in Jesus' name. I reject it in Jesus' name!". I did not elaborate the dream to Ethan. In the dream, my waist had gone down to 12 inches (fear of losing weight) and May Fong felt my pelvic bone and it was hot ( fear of cancer spreading to bone). She said I needed a bone scan immediately and arrangements had to be made for me to go to hospital. Poor Ethan who was with me had to be looked after by someone else while I went to the hospital. I was so sad. Then, i woke up and thought about it and rejected the dream.

I told Henry about the dream. The following night, Henry dreamt we were away on a nice holiday at a bay. We were looking for "Bak Kut Teh" at night as we strolled along the bay. We sat down and he started praying for my healing with his eyes closed. He said he saw a white flower and I told him "Open your eyes, open your eyes to see the vision!". He did and he saw 3 suns in the sky. Immediately, he sensed the Trinity (God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit). it was God's assurance for my healing.

I felt it was such a contrast to my dream. What would you choose to believe? God's many promises in the bible for your healing or give over to your fears and let the devil play with your mind.

I choose to simply believe God's words and cast down all imaginations that goes against God's words for me. I claim His rhema for me yet again of Isaiah 7 that the cancer, the cough will not rise up against me, it will not take place, it will not happen. I need only stand firm in my faith and it will be established.

Ironically, when Henry and I was asked to read scripture from 1 Corinthians 15 during the Easter service, the line that touched me most was taken from:

1 Corinthians 15:58
 58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you

The word "established" in Isaiah 7 means to stand firm. Let nothing move you. Yesterday, Ps Vernon, during bible class, asked a man to stand next to him and not move. Ps Vernon pushed him, but he did not move. He leaned his entire weight on the man, but the man did not move. He was established in his faith in God.

I feel I have gone to another spiritual level. God has taught me something since Friday night even though I had known quite some time. He has given me a certain boldness. Faith is now. Hope is for the future. Place your faith in God now and He will answer the prayer He wanted us to pray. Breakthrough is more than healing, it is being separated for Him to do His work which He has prepared for us since the beginning. I am beginning to sense the reality of God's love for me even more now and Henry's dream was yet another confirmation of God's love for me and my family. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment