Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Update - SOCSO Invalidity Pension (Pencen Ilat)

Thank you so much for praying for us. I received a sms from Steven Lee to pray in agreement standing on Matthew 18:19:

"19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven."

The officer at the counter took my documents and discovered that I had not given any bank account details. SOCSO does not accept joint savings account or current account so we had to go out to open a bank account nearby. Thank God everything went smoothly and Henry had a parking space right in front of the bank! Then we returned to SOCSO and the lady informed me that it will take two weeks for them to review my documents as the officer in charge was on a course. Payout is at month end after approval. The first three months will be paid by cheque and thereafter it will be banked into the savings account.

Thank you Jesus for making it all so smooth for us. Thank you that You are my Jehovah Jireh, my Provider.

I exercised a lot yesterday and so muscles are aching now. I notice aching muscles tend to make me breathless because I can feel the muscles pulling when I breath hard so it gives me the impression of breathlessness. Even this is temporary and it has no power no dominion over me because God's words say that by His stripes I am healed.

Yesterday, I felt really good and strong. I have been feeling like that the past two days. Two days ago, I looked at the mirror and said to myself 'Way to go girl!'. I don't know. I really feel a turn around for the better! Later that evening, my friend said I looked good and I have not met her for past 6 months. Another girlfriend said the same recently and she said she was sincere. :) Praise the Lord!

Jonah 2:8
'They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy'

I see the 'lying vanities' as the lying symptoms - the breathlessness, achy bones and weakness. These lying symptoms want to discourage me and make me think I am deteriorating. Jonah was in the great fish's belly yet he called it lying vanities. Jonah chose to look at God instead and he said 'But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.'
So, I do not consider how I feel or see, just like Jonah, but I choose to stand on His words instead that He is restoring me back to health and healing all my wounds. I thank God for healing me everyday. I do this so that I can just receive God's mercy upon me. These days, as I get up from bed, I don't immediately cough. Somedays I hardly cough. The weakness has almost left me. I feel strength coming back to my body. All this is by the grace of God. I receive God's grace because I am His child. He will never leave me nor forsake me. He is my Abba Father.

I loved Marvin's message on Sunday, a message of Grace. We just have to believe what Jesus has done for us and trust Him. It is not anything that we do, not works, not law, just receive His love for us. That is the beginning of seeking the Kingdom of God, a revelation that He loves us that much that He died once for all for the sin of Adam and everything else will be added unto us. We are made righteous again with God because of what Jesus has done for us. So, we just receive God's abundant provision of grace and His gift of righteousness and we will REIGN IN LIFE!

Romans 5:17
For if by the transgression of the one, death reigned through the one, much more those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.

When we reign in life, everything will be added unto us even healing. Thank You Jesus. Thank You for all your provision, guidance and for healing me! Thank You for the support that is surrounding my family!

1 comment:

  1. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.and that's it.

    Note: You must visit my blog through Google. Only ONE click is needed and nothing else
    I will be very grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete