Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thank You Lord for Big Peace Dove in the Sky!

Before I can even finish writing yesterday's thoughts, something else came up this morning which I must share with you. Again, as soon as I woke up this morning, I had this terrible urge to spit out phlegm and I coughed out blood again. This time Henry saw it. It was much more this time, I coughed blood out at least 4 to 5 times. I wasn't so afraid this time as I am beginning to get the hang of 101 with God. First, cry out to him what you want to say and then praise him and sing praises to him.The verses that came to my mind were from Isaiah 7 that the nodules will not rise up against me, that it will not take place.
Then I recalled Psalm 121:
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you—
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD will keep you from all harm
he will watch over your life;
8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
Indeed my help comes from God alone. The lord will keep me from ALLL harm and he will watch over my life. He never sleeps so he won't let my foot slip. "The good shepherd counts sheep, He never sleeps, He never sleeps. So now I can go to sleep knowing he loves me". I sang this song over and over until I felt at peace.
The other verse was one shared by Sherry Lim at Elpizo:
Matthew 15:13
He replied, "Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots."
That includes the cancer, the cough, the muscle spasm pain. Praise the Lord! Sing praises to Him! Then I decided to go for a jog. It must have been 10 days since my last exercise.
As I got out into the open, I asked God to show me something in the sky to encourage me. As I looked up there wasn't anything so I just started my brisk walk. After one round, I looked up again and this time I saw a biiiiiiig dove across the sky but what caught my eye first was a stream of wind across the sky and when I tracked it's source it came from the mouth of a bird.
And immediately I had this verse from John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you"
(but I couldn't remember the verse correctly as you can see from the above sketch).
Thank you Lord for your encouragement. Thank you Lord for the peace dove in the sky and such a big one too! I praise you Lord, I glorify You, I magnify your name!The I started to jog because my spirit lifted and I exercised even harder doing 40 squats too. :) I was prompted to read Ephesians 4 and Philippians 4. When I reached home and checked out the bible these were the words that spoke to me.
Ephesians 4:1
"then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received."
As I return to work to serve God in the market place, this verse now has deeper meaning to me which I will share more later.
Philippians 4:6,7
"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
I thank you O Lord that you have issued your command to destroy the cancer cells. I thank you O Lord that you have part heaven and came down and sent forth your lightning to smoke the cancer cells and you have shot your arrows and killed the cancer cells. I praise you and I thank you for healing me. I shall stand on your word and will not let my heart be troubled or be afraid for you are my helper. You never sleep and you will not let me fall. I hear your calling o lord and i need your strength to go back to the world. I thank you for your word. I thank you most of all for the peace you have given me confirmed by the big dove of peace in the sky. O God you are mighty and loving indeed! In jesus' name I pray amen.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for your faith and your commitment to Christ! He will carry you through and you will be in my prayers. What a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for praying for me. I really enjoy your blog too. Very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete