Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day

Proverbs 31:29-30
 “Many women do noble things, 
   but you surpass them all.” 
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; 
   but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

I heard that the little children will be presenting something on stage this morning in church but little Ethan is already telling me he is too shy. I have been trying to encourage him to go and so I tried again this morning. "Nooooooo!" was his reply. So I said, "I give you supernatural power from God, I give you boldness, I give you helmet, I give you knight, I give you sword, I give you armor, I give you fire!" Then, Ethan replied "Okay lah". Ha ha ha. Well, we will see later this morning. That is what I call importation of boldness from the Lord! :)

A very happy mother's day to all mothers out there and especially to Sook Yian, my sister in law who just delivered baby Elesha on 6 May 2011. Little Elesha has abundant hair and pretty lips! Happy Mother's Day to my dear mummy who sacrificed so much of her time to look after me during this difficult time and to my mother in law who happily looks after Nic and Ethan during the week days. 

Oooo, just got a kiss from little Ethan! Thank you Lord for family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment