Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Outpouring of God's Spirit on me

Praise the Lord! This morning, I closed all the doors and windows and prepared for a travailing time in the Lord in prayer. I asked God for people to pray for and He gave me a few names and a country. As i prayed I was so afraid my neighbors would hear me because I was going to groan and wail out aloud praying in the understanding and then in tongues. I reached a point I received peace and i just praised God as He gave me a new melody in tongues. It is so wonderful to be with the Lord!

Last night, there was an outpouring of anointing on all of us to go and reach the lost souls and even Elaine shared his presence was so great.

This morning I received a reminder from Elaine which said:
"Keep claiming the promise that u r healed. Don't let the devil sow seeds of doubt. This is d time to stand up n claim your healing. God has already done it."

And before I could digest this information, I then received a call from Steven Lee who said he sensed God is telling me that in this season, He has poured out His anointing on me, not just a drop or two but pouring it out on me and there will be breakthroughs in respect of my healing. He quoted Joel 2:28

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

He told me not to let the enemy say otherwise to me and to just erase it all. I related to him that is so true because of the past week attack where weakness, pain and cough pounded me days before he appointment but during the day of the appointment, everything just left me. Ps Gerry also reminded us it is because we are not struggling against flesh and blood as if it is stomach bug or back ache but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 6:12).

I like how the Message outs it! :)

Ephesians 10-12 "And that about wraps it up. God is strong, and he wants you strong. So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way. This is no afternoon athletic contest that we'll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a life-or-death fight to the finish against the Devil and all his angels."

So, Henry and I moved in the right direction when we rejected the xray report! He said God has anointed me and that I am soaking under His anointing. Praise the Lord! He reminded me of Luke 10:19 that i have been given all authority under heaven and earth to trample on the scorpions and serpents! He told me to confess daily every morning, that the blood of Jesus washes away every cancer, cough and pain, that His healing to me is new every morning, like his mercy. He gave me this song "oh the blood of Jesus washes me white as snow".

And before he hung up, he gave me an assurance from God from Isaiah 54:17(
New American Standard Bible)
"No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD.

It is heartening to know that as God's child. NO weapon formed against me will succeed. I tell the devil that every lie, every doubt that it puts into my life which is against what God has in store for me will be shot down. For this is my heritage from God.

Praise the lord for this wonderful season of outpouring of his spirit on my life. Thank you Lord for your assurance of Isaiah 54:17.

No comments:

Post a Comment