Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update: I can praise aloud

On lazy days like this morning, when I wake up, I would start with praising God but the throat is very dry having just woken up. On good days ie If I am not so lazy I will get up, brush my teeth, go downstairs and start all over again. On lazy days when I am just lying in bed, I just praise God and pray in tongues under my breath. I don't actually hear what I say and if I increase the volume then i have the tendency to cough.

This morning I was pleasantly surprised I could sing praises to God aloud and the throat was not as dry as in the past. I could also sing in the spirit aloud. Praise the Lord! I immediately thanked the Lord. It is a small recovery and I believe whatever throat problem is clearing away. Alas, when I got out of bed, I started to cough again. That is when I looked in the mirror and started talking to my lungs, throat and all the cells within me to praise the Lord. Yeh, even did a jiggly dance in the bathroom to make my spirit rise!

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord for new healing this morning. His mercies, His healing is new every morning! Praise the Lord for His goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment