Monday, November 1, 2010

Update: Check up tomorrow 2 November 2010

After the miracle healing rally on Saturday, I was so high having witnessed the many testimonies of people getting healed on the spot. Even when there was no laying of hands and Ps Vernon asked those who had a manifestation of healing to testify, quite a number of people came to the front including a few skeptics. They weren't sure they were going to get healed but they just acted in faith to raise their hand and got healed. Some went up with still a bit of pain left or so they thought and when Ps Vernon laid his hand on them the pain totallly left them.

I went home and the pain on my back came back that night. Sigh. More attacks from the evil one. I was feeling quite weak by Sunday morning and decided to just rest at home. I smsed my cousin to support me in prayer and she and her husband prayed and confirmed to me they sense it was just the enemy shaking me up just before my appointment tomorrow. Just as I sent out the SMS to her, I had this idea to strip off the anion strip from Love Moon's sanitary napkin and taped it down on my back where it was hurting. I also had the idea to say a prayer against the enemy from Isaiah 8: 9,10

"Raise the war cry, you nations, and be shattered! Listen, all you distant lands. Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for God is with us."

Then, I started to pray in tongues.

Within one hour the pain subsided, just like that. Praise the Lord! Henry and I gave thanksgiving at night but another attack happened, my whole left leg was aching which is strange. Last Tuesday when I asked Sunny to pray for me during class he mentioned he saw in the spirit that my left leg was longer than my right leg and that my left leg was in pain and that God then was straightening out my vertebrae and
moving my pelvic bone. So, I am not sure what this pain is about, but something is happening to me in the spiritual realm. I put a strip of anion on my pelvic bone and the next morning the pain was gone! Praise the Lord!

God's timing is always so accurate because during the pain on the back, left leg and itchy coughing, Grace passed to me two negative ion clothing, a scarf and a singlet. My cough almost immediately stopped. I believe It is God healing through the natural. I had this itchy cough for quite some time and the pain on my back for a week but God just turned around everything in just a day. The gnawing pain on my left pelvic bone is still there but it has no power or dominion over me because God is with me. Cough and pain may rise up against me but the sovereign Lord says in Isaiah 7 that it will not take place, it will not happen. Both of these together with the cancer will be too shattered. I just need to stand on my faith and it will be established. And that is what I sense the Lord is saying to me today. Yesterday I saw an ad while driving. It says Fossil. Yes, the cancer, the cough the pain will be fossiled in Jesus' name, never to return again.

No comments:

Post a Comment