Monday, December 13, 2010

Mark 11:23-24 I believe I receive

Mark 11:23
"Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him.

Mark 11:24
"Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.

I just cast my cares unto the Lord by writing it all down and casting into the VBS prayer bucket. :) Will you pray with me in agreement? I know most are comfortable to pray and wait and see but God has revealed so much to me, I can't help but walk in faith. So i choose to stand on Mark 11:23-24. So here it goes:

Father God in Jesus' name I ask for total healing for my body from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet. Heal me now Lord in Jesus' name. You said Lord it is done, You said You have granted me total healing and long life. You said this is the season to claim for my complete healing. You said this is the time for uprooting and every cancer, every cough not planted by You will be pulled out by its roots. You said to be careful, not to be afraid and do not lose heart. You said in Isaiah 7 that the cancer, the cough will not rise up against me, it will not happen, it will not take place and they will be too shattered. Thank you Lord for the big peace dove in the sky and the dream of the parade of birds and floating elephant balloon signifying triumphant entry in the third phase. O Father God, I choose to believe your word and what you say about me. I walk by faith and not by sight.  Father God, I believe I receive, Father God I believe i receive. I receive your total healing now in Jesus' name. Amen.

Isaiah 8:9-10

Raise the war cry, you cancer, you cough and be shattered!
Listen, all you evil spirits
Prepare for battle, and be shattered!
Prepare for battle, and be shattered!
Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted;
propose your plan, but it will not stand,
for God is with me

Thank you friends and family for praying with me. :) God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment