Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Triumphant Entry Again!

This morning as I flipped open the bible, a different bible, a Holman bible, I noticed I am back on the same page again, with the heading "triumphant entry". God is so encouraging. He is always reminding me of the victory in Him. As I turned the pages to 2 pages in the book of John, I read his promises again:

John 14:13,14
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

John 15:16
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

John 16:23
In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

God's words are always encouraging even when we are down. But as I went for my x ray today, it showed up slightly more densities. And Henry's quick response was to reject it. Praise the Lord! He has learned well. :) Due to the result, I am scheduled for a ct scan on 11.1.11. Cool eh? In the car, as we were praying and choosing to gaze at Jesus and claiming his continued healing, just as we were claiming, a yellow bird flew headlong over our windscreen and over our car! We both caught sight of it and I clapped my hands praising God!

I told Henry of my anchor verse for that day "I put my hope in my God, I will still praise Him, my Saviour and my God". I will be still and know that He is God. As I went over to Anita's house she blessed me some negative ion clothings including a scarf. Thank you Anita, the timing was perfect too in uplifting my soul and later as I got home I received an encouraging note from bro Anthony Chia from Singapore who continues to pray for me and even shared in his blog to ask others to pray for me. We are deeply touched and blessed by all your prayers and even the smses that have received praying for us. Thank you all and God bless you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment