Monday, June 13, 2011

Do You Have Power?

Do You have Power?

Acts 1:8

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

I still remember when Ps Vernon asked our class in Deeper Life Seminar 1 "Who thinks they have power?", only a few of us raised our hands but yesterday when he asked again in bible class, almost all of us raised our hands!

It is not like we are playing god. It is always "we in Christ". without Him we are nothing, but in Him, we have everything, we are heirs as children of God.

We have power, we have authority given to us by God so I constantly use it these days. The nerve pain is gone now. Praise the Lord! I was feeling weak yesterday morning as soon as i woke up and I could not exercise. I was too weak to cook. Anyway, my fridge was empty so I had to drag myself to buy groceries. But when I got home, I was still too weak to cook, so I made oats to eat instead and a couple of fruit juices. Again, it was Karen Kerr who motivated me to get back to the exercise routine because she had the same difficulties after her holidays. So this morning, I asked God for strength, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Yes, He did stengthen me and I went for my walk! Praise the Lord.

The pain is currently at the bottom of the right shoulder blade but even this will go away because what is seen is only temporary. There is a small spot of pain, pulling sort of pain when I take a deep breath. I bind and break all this spirit of pain, this spirit of affliction, this spirit of fear, all work of darkness assigned to me in Jesus name, I bind and break you! In Jesus' name, I command you to go from me and never return again! You have no power and dominion over me because I am a worshipper of God. I am a child of God. Holy spirit, fill me with God's love, joy and peace. I thank You for healing me. I thank you that you are restoring me back to health and healing all my wounds. I thank you that my immune system is getting stronger everyday. I claim your promises for me of Isaiah 7 that the cancer will not rise up against me, it will not happen, it will not take place. They will be too shattered, pulverized into dust, expelled from my body. I just stand firm on your word and it will be established. Thank you for you say in Isaiah 55:11 that you watch over your word to perform it. Thank you that you send forth your word and healed me. Thank you for your word for they are life and spirit (John 6;63). Thank you for the power and authority you have given me. In Jesus' name I pray Amen.

Please continue to pray for me. I am truly blessed to be in the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment