Monday, June 6, 2011

God's promises fulfilled in the proper time

Luke 1:20

"And behold, you will be silent and unable to speak until the day that these things take place, because you did not believe my words, which will be fulfilled in their time."

My spirit arose as i read "my words, which will be fulfilled in their time". When God gives a rhema to us, we can expect it to come true but unbelief can hinder us to live out what Christ has in store for us.

God is teaching me to claim His promises and that His promises will come true at their proper time. He tells me to believe and to cast out all spirit of unbelief in Jesus' name. I sense Him saying I should do it several times a day if I have to until I am confident and so sure that there is no sickness left. He wants me to keep pressing on and to keep using His words to speak it out so that my faith may be increased.

It was unbelief that got Eve into trouble as she believed the serpent's words over God's commandment to her and she got deceived. But when we believe in God's words, His promises come true and wonderful things happen. The bible says:

We experience the holy spirit -

John 7:37
"He who believes in Me, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." 

If it is God's rhema word for you , we can believe it will come true in it's proper time. Just keep planting His words in you, keep speaking it and it shall be done for you.

John 15:7
"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you."  

Thank you Lord for this morning's devotion. It is so wonderful to just experience your presence and being with You!

No comments:

Post a Comment