Monday, June 27, 2011

Update

Update 
Ethan was down with sore throat since last Friday and I think I got the bug from him. I was feeling rather weak on Sunday, unaware I was having fever. I sure did not feel hot, just weak. I thought I would feel better after lunch but I kept wanting to rest. At night, I asked Henry to pray for me and to ask for my home group to pray for me. At the same time, I heard in my head, take 2 panadols.  Ethan and Henry prayed over the pills. Shortly after I popped the pills, I felt so much better, strong enough to clean up the kids' room! Amazing! Praise the Lord!

I still feel a bit shaky but I think I will do well once I put some proper nutrients into my system so I must be disciplined not to be lazy. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Please do pray for quick recovery for Ethan so that he does not pass any more germs to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment