Monday, June 6, 2011

Update - Happy Holidays!

Update

I had a busy week last week when the kids were with us during their school holidays. My mum and I took the kids up to Genting Highland and initially I thought we will make the kids relax with us at the apartment. I wasn't so interested in walking all the way to the indoor theme park at First World. I was hoping to save as much energy as possible. Alas! We did everything in the end. We took the cable car ride and we went on the rides in the indoor theme park, even swam at the apartment! Even my mum went on the rides! My favorite part was the 4D Motion Master which is currently showing pirates. It was quite amusing observing Ethan holding on to the handles and being flunk up and down, left and right. It is actually pretty thrilling. The food was horrendously expensive.

That night, my thigh muscles were aching so much I told my mum I wish I could cut them off! I prayed and prayed in all sorts of prayers including tongues and meditating on His word and in the middle of the night, my dear mum gave me a rub on the legs. 

I found two verses that really assured me 

Psalm 138:7
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life;

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells in you.


The next morning, she asked me how I felt and I said I am healed! Praise the Lord! I had also used the negative ion clothing and wrapped more layers round my thighs and I thank God that His healing power just flowed through all these garments for my healing.

Henry and I also took the kids to watch Kungfu Panda 2. Ethan remember all the little scene. Do you remember a scene when Kungfu panda flew in the air and said a slow motion "I love youuuu"? Yup, he replays that scene with his fist in the air!

Bible class has been keeping me on my toes with tons of homework, group prayer meetings every week over and above the classes, wall of fire prayer meets, pop quizes and exams. Last night we had one and a half hours of examination on bibliology. Thank God we were allowed access to our bibles, notes and even discussion within our group, sort of like a group challenge. But we were to write down all relevant scriptures and I was frantically writing them down and still trying to make time for the other questions. Whew! I am so glad that it is over for that topic.

We're off for holidays with the kids again very soon so it's busy busy time again. I just thank God for the strength and I do try to get plenty of rest even while on holiday. Happy hols to you too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment