Saturday, August 6, 2011

Transformers - The Dark Moon

Transformers - The Dark Moon

Man, this is the second time Trsnsformers brought me to tears. I dI'd not expect to learn anything from this show but watching it for pure entertainment only but being so close to God, The holy spirit helped me make a connection of what evil can do and what God does to protect us.

This was Optimus Prime last quote at the end of the movie:

"In any war, there are calms between storms.
There will be days when we lose faith.
Days when our allies turn against us...
but the day will never come that we forsake
this planet and its people."

I just started to tear as I heard his words. It was God never forsaking us even  though we are in the storm, even though the most perfect angel, Lucifer turned against God and wanted to be God himself and was thrown down to earth like lightning and now called the devil. He now wants to take over planet earth in the sense that he wants to deceive as many humans as possible not to believe in God (as the devil deceived Eve) even though at present God has already given us a way out through Jesus Christ.

Ethan was playing Gundam on PS2 this morning and the introduction talked about the principalities of Zeon launched a war against the independence of the federation of earth. I was also reading Ephesians 6:10-18 on www.rbc.org (daily bread):

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Is it any coincidence that many movies are about good overcoming evil? I think not. 

I thank God for speaking to me through Transformers, Gundam and the daily bread this morning. Thank you for reminding me to always store God's words in my heart (our weapon) to fight against the devil for His words have divine power to demolish strongholds.

2 Corinthians 10:4
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds."

So, even though I feel weakness, it has no power no dominance over me because God's words say He is restoring me back to health and healing me all my wounds. He is watching over His words to perform it. And slowly strength IS returning as I survived PBC's Family Day at MBS, Kuang yesterday and still had energy to watch the movie thereafter. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment