Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Isaiah 46 & others personalised

Isaiah 46 & others personalized

A few days ago, Min Yi smsed me Isaiah 46:3,4 as she felt it was for me from God. Now and then, i would read it again and today I thought more about it. The verse that touched me most is "you carried me since i was born, You sustain me and You will rescue me" as I meditated on it and followed Mrs Gong's tip to personalize it as if God is referring to me directly.

Today, I got inspired to pull verses I remember from various parts of the bible together with parts of Isaiah 46
and wrote the following so I could read it back over and over again and meditate on it further. God is good all the time coz sometimes I just don't know where to begin reading for the day and I so much want to hear from God. Thank You Lord for guiding me tonight. I love You so much!

Here's sharing my meditation with you:

Father God, You upheld me since birth, 
   You carried me since I was born. 
   It is You, it is You who will sustain me
You made me and You will carry me; 

   You sustain me and You will rescue me.
You sustain me and You will rescue me.
   You sustain me and You will rescue me.

 You say Abba  Father  “With whom will you compare me or count me equal? 
   No one Father God, no one
   "To whom will you liken me that we may be compared? "
 No one Father God, no one Lord, no one Holy Spirit

 Some pour out gold from their bags 
   and weigh out silver on the scales; 
they hire a goldsmith to make it into a god, 
   and they bow down and worship it. 

They lift it to their shoulders and carry it; 
   they set it up in its place, and there it stands. 
   From that spot it cannot move. 
Even though someone cries out to it, it cannot answer; 
   it cannot save them from their troubles.

You say Father God:
  " I am God, and there is no other; 
   I am God, and there is none like me. 
I make known the end from the beginning, 
   from ancient times, what is still to come. "

Let everyone know God, there is no other God,
No other way to You but through Your son
there is none like You
You made it known from the beginning
You made it known through Isaiah 7
 And many other prophecies
And then You made the prophecies come true
You made it known to us from the beginning
That we might believe

Let everyone know You are God,
You are not a belief system
You are maker of heaven and earth

You sustain me and will rescue me
Coz You said so
And Your word is true
Your words are eternal
Your words are spirit and life
Your words give me Your life and peace.

I put my trust and hope in You
For I am helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment