Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update - P53 Gendicine treatment

Update- P53 Gendicine treatment


I was feeling faint and weak yesterday morning before the treatment. Breathless when walking short distance. When I walk it felt like my right eye was using my left eye to walk so I felt like losing balance and I walked like a duck.

Thank God they had a day care room for me upstairs at Heartscan. They have no lift so I was dreading climbing the stairs but the nurse helped me. Praise God!

I was so relieved to lie on the bed. They had a tv for us and a folder of movies! Yippee! Greedy to watch but I was dead tired and just wanted to close my eyes.

They took a big syringe of my blood for a full blood test that cost us RM700 plus. Then they injected in volt ran, an antiinflamitory medicine to take all te pain and aches away. Then they put on the drip and flowed in saline and later Dr Beh came in to inject in 3 bottles of P53.. Dr Beh said "Say thank you to your friend's dad". I did thank him aloud. Only later did I realize that my friend's dad paid for the 3 bottles that morning. Thank You Jesus! The nurse then injected in some medicine to prevent tummy upset. I must say the service here is excellent. Three nurses attended to me and when I went to toilet with the drip she accompanied me!

Suddenly I felt really good coz the medicine took all my discomfort away. I seemed stronger and felt relax as well. I has difficulty talking before the treatment but since I felt relax I started chatting with Henry in the room. He was surprised with the sudden change. Stronger voice, more alert, less pathetic. Ha ha!

It took about 2 hours. When I walked down the stairs, I had strength! There was another client there from Indonesia whom I was too weak to talk to them but after the treatment I started chatting with them! Praise the Lord!

I asked should I worry if I did not have fever and the manager on duty told me I should not even worry in the first place. Then, I thought how right of him coz even the bible tells me so!

Philippians 4;6,7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

At night, I started feeling faint again with mild headache so I popped 2 panadols. Four hours later and the pain was even worse and I popped two more panadols.

This morning, I felt the chill and realized I came down with mild fever. I became so weak and went to sleep. When I woke up the chill left me and fever stopped. My body still feels weak and so uncomfortable. I told Henry and he was so happy, he said 'Hallelujah' coz it means I am responding to treatment. Dr Beh said the side effect is fever. The fever happens when the cancer cells are dying! Praise the Lord! You cancer cells, I command you to die and wither at your roots in Jesus' name. You cancer cells, I curse  your seed and your root in Jesus' name. I cut off your life source in Jesus' name!

Thank You Lord for your holy spirit flowing through me and bringing healing to my body, the same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead is now flowing through my body and quickening my mortal body. Thank You Jesus!

Do pray for me that all this discomfort will be gone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment