Monday, March 1, 2010

Update

For the first time, no bad cough in the family during Chinese New Year. Praise the Lord! I think it may due to my influence as well because for the first time, I did not dig into any cookies at all! No yee sang, no bbq meat, no pineapple tarts, no prawn crackers - those are my favourite chinese new year goodies! There was a little scare one night when Nic was whopping quite badly but we laid hands on him, gave him some chinese herbal drink, some noco and honey and in the morning, he was back to normal again. Praise the Lord!

At my mum's place during the first day of chinese new year, there was just so much variety of food and my mum was very kind to make me my very own "ju hu char" with some lettuce leaves minus the "sotong" or squid substituted with pumpkin. I made some pesto sauce from sweet basil, olive oil and walnut and it was quite good. I also had some steamed cod fish. My Aunty Vivien saw my plate and she commented "It doesn't look like you're missing out on anything!".

I'm in good days, strong and healthy except for some back pain these past few days which I think is from "pain of a woman thing". Still, I got Elaine to lay hands on me yesterday and pray for me. Not much pain today. I think I need to rest more too now that 15 days of the great chinese new year celebration is over!

Thank you all for praying for me and claiming healing for me. I thank the Lord for "becoming a curse" (just last Friday's sharing during bible study from Galations 3) for me and on that cross, He took away my disease and by His stripes I am healed. Thank you for cleansing me from my sins and now everything is alright between God and I and I can cry out daddy, papa, "Abba Father". Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment