Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update

On Wednesday evening 24 March 2010, we were playing with Ryan and Gwen (Ethan's cousins) and I noticed one had an eye infection and the other coughing. So, I laid hands and prayed for them and I laid hands on Ethan to pray for protection and I asked Henry that night to pray for the kids too. The next morning Ethan started vomiting and went to see the doctor. She said he was a bit red in the throat but Ethan said he felt no pain. After the doctor's visit he seemed fine quite happy he did not have to go to school! He is fine this morning and back to school. Praise the Lord for His protection. I pray that Ryan and Gwen are also much better today.

So that Wednesday evening I felt sore throat and Thursday I had symptoms of flu and fatigue and this morning after visiting a GP, he said I have a bad throat and gave me antibiotics. Do pray for me and rebuke this sore throat and mild fever. Thanks so much. I did sms some of you for strength to cook "mi sua" last night. I did muster enough strength and after I ate it and popped a panadol, I actually felt much better. Thank you all. I started praying in tongues (after Steven Lee called and encouraged me) and after about 20 mins I broke out into singing in the spirit. It's all babble and some melody that is marchy, happy and victorious and I was having such a good time with the Lord! I was actually clapping hands. I could only do this alone else I am sure others will think me insane. By 9.11pm I was like floating and full of God's joy! It is true - the joy of the Lord is my strength. Thanks Sally Lee for your sms this morning. :)

Psalms 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

No comments:

Post a Comment