Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Message is Getting Stronger - Part 6 "Eugen's vision"

I am not sure how to write this but I pray the holy spirit will guide me. This evening has been heady, I have been swept off my feet. I jumped up and down with excitement. I shared with my mum the vision given to me by my friend Eugen Krahn. I was breathless! Then, it didn’t stop there. I shared the vision with Hamir and also the news of baby Megan and Aunty Beverly and Hamir’s words to me left me even more breathless that I shared the news immediately to Henry, Anita and Aunty Beverly!

In the beginning of my journey, God gave me His peace. He gave me His word to me to open my mouth and speak to FBC not to be so inward looking for there’s so much to do for His Kingdom. Because of this, He has given me boldness to you to tell of you of things to come then. This evening I cried reading Isaiah 48:16:

""Come near me and listen to this: "From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there."And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, with his Spirit."

Yes, “From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret”. I shared with you “Wait for a miracle and believe” and to join me in an adventure with God. I didn’t know where it was leading to. I had blogged “The Message is Getting Stronger- Part 1 to 5”. Yet, I did not share with you this part that I received word that God will use me to send revival to First Baptist Church. Because I didn’t know how He was going to use me. I just said to Him “I stand here ready to do your will. I will take baby steps to come forth and speak. Guide me with your holy spirit because I am not brave enough to speak”. How will God use me. It seems rather bold and proud to say it even. I received these words from Hamir and Steven from 19 July 2009 onwards. I knew that God wanted to use me to speak to FBC but to hear that He wanted to use me to send revival? Wow!

Now, four months later, dear Eugen Krahn confirms these words with a detailed vision! Wow! I am blown away! It gave me a better glimpse of what is to come and how revival would take place. Given the current situation, there is a sense of hopelessness because of the different factions. Last night, during quiet time, I told myself to stop thinking like that because if all thought like me, there will be no hope for reconciliation, restoration or revival! So, I prayed a prayer speaking life to FBC that they will be like the brothers in Galations praising God for Paul in Galations 1: 23-24. It struck me that in that Galation church where Paul preached, there had to be people whose family members were persecuted and killed by the commandment by Paul (then Saul). There should be hatred. There should be anger for being wronged (like what FBC is going through). But they looked beyond all that and all they saw was the heart of Christ, they saw God’s heartbeat and suddenly even all the pain seem dimmer.

Galations 1: 23-24;
“They only heard the report: "The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy." And they praised God because of me.”

This is what Eugen “saw”:

1 - I saw Liz at the entrance door of FBC Panthai, many FBC members including some church leaders were present too. I was there as well and also a few other folks who did not appear to be from FBC because they had different theological beliefs about the “moving in the spirit” and about “healing”.

2 – People prayed for Liz and she got healed of cancer. I can’t tell if the healing was instant or complete but it was considered “supernatural” and this started heavy controversy among FBC members with many suddenly starting to repent of their past beliefs and attitudes about the power of the Holy Spirit.

3 – There appeared to be some sort of quarrelling or even splitting – not sure about that. Most remarkably there was a conviction of heart, repentance and some sort of “revival” mentality within FBC people.

This vision was in July 2009.

This evening I was blown away by other words from Hamir after I shared with him about Baby Megan and Aunty Beverly.

A few days ago, while I was praying for Baby Megan and after praying in understanding and in the spirit, I heard a faint sound “She will be healed”. Then later I saw a vision of a 4 year old girl in a dress. She looked well and I asked in my mind “Are you Baby Megan” and she said “It’s me, it’s me” waving. I was wondering whether to share this vision. What if it does not come true? But the vision means she will be healed and the fact that the vision is no longer a 4 month old but a 4 year old shows means she will continue to grow up healthily. Still, it took me 2 days to finally claim it in Jesus’ name. I don’t know why I was so stunned and uncertain, it did not occur to me to just claim it because it is good news! When I shared with Hamir he said “While you were speaking I sensed that she will live. Don’t worry, she will live. All her parents need to do is to surrender all to God and to take the risk in faith”. I prodded more on the difficult decision the parents have to make – take away the breathing machine or a surgery that will make her require medical aid for the rest of her life. He said, don’t worry, she will be alright. It was as if they wouldn’t even need to face that decision. I claim it in Jesus’ name!

Yesterday afternoon, I walked upstairs to get some rest and suddenly, I heard the phone ring and then, a message came in. I put it to silent so I could sleep but decided to check the email. I read the news of Aunty Beverly’s lungs filled with 350ml water and the max allowed before discharge is only 200 ml. She is currently in a hospital in Singapore to remove fluid from her lungs. I went up to sleep but I tossed and turned. I just could not sleep. The holy spirit was prompting me to pray. So, I had to walk downstairs and took my handphone upstairs and started to pray and as I prayed typed it into the handphone to a few people to pray along with me. That explains why some of you received a sms from me! Thanks for the Amen! It’s a prayer in agreement taking place! Praise the lord! Later in the evening, Henry received news from Tet Shin that the second tube to the lungs was removed! Praise the Lord! It’s a miracle! He is a prayer answering God. Then we received news of fluid in her stomach which I continue to claim healing for her. Anyway, I shared this with Hamir and again he said “While you were speaking, I sense that Aunty Beverly will be healed. All she needs to do is speak out “Lord Heal me! I believe” and she will see a miracle happen. She will be healed before January. About 1 ½ months ago, Hamir was praying for Aunty Beverly with me and he told me “My word to you is you will live but for Aunty Beverly, she has to work it out with God first”. I sense the fiery darts of the devil working against her and it becomes worse when she is in pain. It is understandable. I was so afraid to share with her but finally, King Wai and I managed to pray with her and share some bible verses with her. These days I sense she is spiritually stronger so I dare agree to with Hamir. So, again, I was so excited that I shared with Aunty Beverly!

I don’t know where all this is going my friends. I just know that the spirit guides me, I discern, I send out the message. I say it over and over again. He will send people to help you. He will speak to you in His word, in sermons. God speaks to us. His sheep hears His voice!

What God is trying to tell you today is he has revealed all this ahead of time so that you will believe that it is from Him. He also wants you to know as per Isaiah 48:17 “….I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.”

He wants you to be led by the holy spirit and the only way that you can be led by the holy spirit is if you understand what “God’s grace” means. Grace is supernatural because it is a gift from God. Our flesh makes it difficult for us to understand as we always go back to head knowledge of what’s best for us, what’s best for FBC. But He said he will teach us what is best for us, what is best for FBC. He will direct us the way we should go! See my blog “The Blood of Jesus - I am “faith”ing”. It took me that long to finally understand what grace means too but once we do, it is so powerful! We just let God guide us! Then, we can just rest in Him. Even that, I am still learning – to rest in Him.

Then, we wouldn’t use our head knowledge to persecute every detail that we don’t like happening in FBC. The issue of who’s right and who’s wrong grows dimmer as we see God’s heartbeat and I can tell you, God’s heartbeat is not in those issues that we are currently debating upon in FBC. It is found in Isaiah 58:

"Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:
to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke,
to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke?

7 Is it not to share your food with the hungry
and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—
when you see the naked, to clothe him,
and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?

8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn,
and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousness will go before you,
and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

Yes, then, healing will quickly appear, there will be revival in FBC, we will live by God’s grace and the glory of God will be our rear guard.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Liz, sounds like you have been having the time of your life, keep it up : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cousin i pray u found your mum's bible n go surfing w me. it's really fabulous! but if it is a king james version i suggest u go to the book shop to get a new living translation. :)

    ReplyDelete