Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update - Ring a Ring a Roses

My scalp was a mountain of activity, itchy and there was always some new zit somewhere on the scalp. The most painful one was when 5 to 6 zits appeared together at a go at the base of my skull. That got me fearful a bit. Praise the Lord, my scalp is no longer itchy and there are fewer zits these days!

Last week, I went for my first facial during this trial. After the facial, my skin developed redness. I think it is because my skin is too sensitive from all the goodness from the facial. It was red and getting a bit itchy too. Thanks Zandra for the timely aloe vera! On top of that, I developed cough from being infected by Ethan over the week. Worst of all, my mum had to look after some emergency matters at her home and could not be with me for a week and a half. I was getting quite discouraged but had a holiday in Malacca to look forward to last week end. It was a great holiday with Henry and the kids and just resting in the Lord. I did not plan any schedule and just went with the flow. I did have a schedule in my mind though but decided to just play by ear!

By Monday, 12 October 2009, I told myself I had better take a rest. With no mummy and having to prepare meals by myself and forcing myself to nap in between, I decided to cook simple meals. Then diarheoa developed on Monday and I sought prayers from you. I also had a vivid dream that morning. It was a foul mouthed girl that parachuted to her death in a swimming pool. She even carried a digital camera to shoot her fall and it was played over TV for all to see. As she hit the pool, she actually turned around and waved for help but went unconscious shortly after and sunk right down the pool and hit her head on the stairs. I had a good look at her face. Her face was twitching as she drowned and her right fingers were moving. I felt sad for her and I am not sure what the dream was about. It was a very clear dream since I could see details and the message I got from this whole ordeal was "The foolish ways of the world".

Going to Deeper Life Seminar really helped me back to my feet again. I realised that even though I am healed, the devil will always find ways to bring me down. I realise I should turn my back on the symptoms because will not go away as long as I look at them. It's like the devil playing ring a ring a roses with me. Everytime a symptom goes away, another one hits me. It's awful. So I had a heavy session of rebuking everything evil or nasty from me this morning and trampling on scorpions and serpents. I even visualised some snakes slithered out of my house. After that, I coughed out green pleghm followed by white pleghm and even white foam! Praise God! I commanded my lungs and all cells and organs to praise God!

Going back to God's words always brings peace to me again. Last night, I memorised Romans 8:38 so that I will always remember His great love for me. "I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels or demons, neither the present not the future, nor any power, neither heights nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

And if God loves me this much, he will have my best interest at heart. It is His will to heal me. Exodus 15:25 He said "I am the Lord that healeth thee". 1 Peter 2:24 "by his wounds you have been healed". Psalm 107:20 "He sent forth his word and healed them".

Thank you Lord for healing me. Thank you Lord for you are my healer. Thank you Jesus for your death on the cross. That same power of resurrection that raised You is in me now and I am an overcomer in You. Thank you Jesus for making me righteous with God.

Thank you for returning my mummy to me. Today, my skin is no longer red and my skin is quite smooth too! Praise the Lord! Today, I can blog because my mum is preparing my meals for me! Praise the Lord! God is good all the time! I magnify Your name!

1 comment:

  1. praise the lord indeed! so good to hear you back online! oh, wonderful gift of mummies! may we always cherish them! :)

    ReplyDelete