Thursday, October 1, 2009

There is Power in His Words

Psalm 19 speaks clearly to me today. It is about how his laws, statutes, precepts, commands are all perfect, trustworthy, right, radiant - giving us revival, wisdom, joy and light to our soul. I hear God saying to me "Now that you have found me again don't let go." This makes me wanna cry because I have wasted so much time when I could have experienced all this so richly with Him. I suppose sometimes we don't realise something until we almost lose it. I would like to share the verses with you:

Psalm 19:
7 The law of the LORD is perfect,
reviving the soul.
The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy,
making wise the simple.
8 The precepts of the LORD are right,
giving joy to the heart.
The commands of the LORD are radiant,
giving light to the eyes.

And He goes on to say:

10 They are more precious than gold,
than much pure gold;
they are sweeter than honey,
than honey from the comb.

How true it is because His words brought health to my body. I pray I will never go astray again. As David says:

13 Keep your servant also from willful sins;
may they not rule over me.
Then will I be blameless,
innocent of great transgression.
14 May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment