Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Vision for Aunty Beverly

During the praise and worship session at Deeper Life Seminar I saw a vision for Aunty Beverly. This time it is really a vision rather than a strong impression. They were all pictures.

1. I saw a very weak Aunty Beverly (weak, because her head was slumped forward) being lifted up by angels and an impression of Psalm 91 hit me. I could see why because her feet were not touching the ground.

Psalm 91:11-12
"For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. "

2. I saw a coffin under her and I saw an axe with fire. I handed the axe to the angels (because they do battle in the spiritual realm) and it struck the coffin and smashed and burned to ashes;

3. I saw "victory" and "testify" and Aunty Beverly took the word "testify" into her spirit.

4. I rejoiced and praised God! Hallelujah!

This morning, I heard from Elaine that she is in good spirit and could even chat and joke last night. Praise the Lord for her high spirits. I stand firm and continue to claim God's promises for Aunty Beverly that "By His stripes, Anunty Beverly is healed". The world will always show negative report in situations like this but God's will (logos) is to heal, to grant us long life. Plus, I am thrilled that now, Aunty Beverly has 2 "words" from Hamir and myself that she will live and testify of God's glory and goodness in January. Victory is in her hands despite the circumstance but we choose to listen to God's words OVER the circumstance. Please hold hands with me and claim this together in Jesus' name. Amen! I will be meeting Aunty Beverly today with Elaine. Please pray that the holy spirit will guide me to say the right words, not mine but His. I am bold as a lion..I am as bold as a lion..I am as bold as a lion (Proverbs 28:1)...

No comments:

Post a Comment