Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thank You

Hey Jacqui and Hwok Aun, thanks so much for your blessing and for the lovely card. I was almost in tears reading your card because what Isaiah 55:11 says is true – “11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.” To know that this is God’s desire and to see God move your heart, people’s hearts - this moves my heart in return and increases my faith in Him. God is good all the time. My hugs and kisses to Kieran. :)

Thank you Ted and Stella for the big box of activated barley and for your generous blessing! I've been taking the activated barley with my beverages. It taste exactly like barley and if I mix it with lemon and honey it is like "yee mai shiun kam"! :) Thank you George Tee for once again laying hands on me and praying for me. Thank you Fee for your blessings of fresh vege. My mum is trying to grow a herb garden for me and I see it growing, slowly but surely. Thank you mummy for coming back to look after me and caring for me! Thank you friends for calling me up and cheering me up. It is wonderful to be amongst family of believers, friends and family. Thank you Lord for all your blessings showered upon me and my family. Thank you Lord for everything!

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment