Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update

Hallelujah! I found out that "Hallelujah" means Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! I have fully recovered from the cough I was infected with by Ethan earlier. No more cough and no more green phlegm or any phlegm! Yayy!

Over the weekend, I sprained my back carrying Ethan at a wrong angle in the middle of the night. I prayed, I rebuked and I had 2 words from God. "KEEP RUBBING". So I did. I rubbed with my hand, I rubbed with the "guasa", I rubbed and prayed and over 2 days, I got healed!

Praise the Lord!

I will be going to sjmc hospital for an x ray on 5 November 2009 to check on my status. My mum claims that there will be no more this round. Steven, Uncle Allen's friend also has a strong impression that the 1.4cm will be no more! I claim all these in Jesus' name!

1 comment:

  1. Hi liz!
    Just read that you are having your scan on the 5th! We look forward to hearing the good news! Our prayers are with you :) His strength will be yours, and we will pray courage for you. We hope to see you soon too - we're heading that way again in dec! Bye for now, Our love to you & family :)

    ReplyDelete