Thursday, July 22, 2010

Saw "OV" in the sky!

I went jogging this morning. It's a good sign for me that I am strong enough to exercise. Right up to last Sunday, I was still pretty shaky.

As I was jogging, I suddenly asked God in my mind "Can you write LOVE in the sky?" I know about testing God but it has been a tough week and not so great results from the last scan and having also heard Kim Kee's mum passed away on Tuesday morning from lung cancer. I know nothing is too hard for my Sovereign Lord and in a blink of an eye He can just heal me and yet He doesn't. He has a purpose for me and I know he wants to build me up in my faith. When I ask Him for vision or words to encourage me He just says "Stay close to me, love me, remain in me. I am the vine and you are the branch. Remain in me". So, I ask Him for more revelation of his love that I may know Him and understand Him more.

So, it is in this context that I asked him to write "LOVE" in the sky. But I didn't really think He would. It was just something to encourage me. Then, right in front of me I saw a big circle, almost like an eclipse of the sun. And suddenly, there was another circle overlapping the first circle like 2 wedding bands together. Then, I said to God "But God, I am turning the corner and I would love to see the words "LOVE" but I don't expect it would happen".

I turned the corner and looking at another part of the sky and I saw a big "V" in the sky. Then a big circle "O" appeared to the left of the "V" and the "V" opened up into the shape of a heart! I was so touched by God's love that He could read my mind and answer me in the sky and so beautifully too!

It's like in Psalms 139: 2, David wrote:

"You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar."

Then a thought came to my mind as if God was saying to me "Is it enough for you?" and I replied to God "Yes, it is enough for me. Thank you Lord for your love for me". I turned another corner and looked at another part of the sky and this time I saw a cross, laid down and a song came to my mind..

"You laid aside your majesty
Gave up everything for me
Suffered at the hands of those you had created "

..the rest I had to hum coz I could not remember the lyrics. It was a beautiful jog this morning, to breathe the fresh air and to receive a confirmation from God that He sees me, He loves me, He hears my thoughts and encourages me on. :)

You Laid Aside Your Majesty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxXrV-0JqoI
Lyrics
You laid aside Your majesty,
gave up everything for me.
Suffered at the hands of those You had created.
You took away my guilt and shame,
When You died and rose again.
Now today You reign,
And heaven and earth exalt You.
I really want to worship You my Lord,
You have won my heart and I am Yours.
Forever and ever, I will love You.
You are the only one who died for me,
Gave Your life to set me free.
So I lift my voice to You in adoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment