Wednesday, November 25, 2009

God Forgave My Sins - Past Present Future

I just wept buckets just now upon another revelation received from God. That Jesus knew of my sins that were to come before my diagnosis. He knew of all the open doors that I was opening myself to, to allow the devil a foothold into my life causing me to be separated from God. He knew all that because on the cross 2000 years ago, He paid for my sins, past present and future. He knew that these sins of mine would lead to my disease because cancer is caused (amongst other reasons) by various stresses in life accumulated.

Yet, on the cross 2000 years ago, not only He paid for my sins - past present and future, He also bore my sickness which He knew would come after my sins. For that, I just wept, because now I know how much He loves me that He remembers my sins no more AND also He has healed me 2000 years ago (1 Peter 2:24 – By His wounds, we have been healed”). I only need to grasp this understanding and receive His grace. It occurred to me just now, how because of this understanding, I can have that faith that He will complete the healing in me. It is all part and parcel of that faith in what He has done for me. I just wept so hard just now and thanked Him for healing me. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for this understanding that makes me fall in love with you all over again and to have that increased faith in you to receive healing from You.

I am writing this despite the fact I have to sort out my accounts. My cheques bounced three times in the past 2 months! I finally kept a cash book and did a reconciliation after the second boo boo but despite that, I just had another occurrence of a bounced cheque! I can’t believe it! So I prayed for the holy spirit to guide me exactly where I went wrong so I won’t repeat it again. Then, this revelation hit me while driving home and I cried but despite the stress of sorting my accounts, I decided to jot down this revelation before I forget.

All glory to God for showing me His grace all over again. Thank you that you do not remember my sins anymore. Thank you that I do not have to pay because You paid the price for me on the cross. Thank you Lord for loving me THAT much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi bounced bunny,
    Now, now ... all those crying wud not be good for your curled lashes!

    Anyway, i think accountants (or at least those trained in that line) are not good with cheque books! Sorry, no tips from me.

    love, chiew hwa

    ReplyDelete