Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update - pain

Nerve pain at back, twitching, so difficult to find the right position to sleep. Chest tight. This morning feels like stomach cramp too. Oh,
it's terrible. Continued to stand on His word and bind and break the cancer. Told Henry whatever we're deciding on, we should act fast and
commit to God first. We pray that we can locate the supplier of some low dose naltrexone. I am not sure what to do with all this pain, whether there is some pain killer to take. But I suspect it is also fear setting in and I have it keep focussing on God. I had nerve pain before and i t normally goes away after I sleep it off but last night was particularly rough for me. I don't want to rush in for chemo
because of the pain coz I know that is wrong. Whatever it is we need to commit to God first. That naltrexone drug is an interesting find with good outcome and has lifted my spirit. At least I won't have to take chemo but not sure if we can find the supplier. Please pray for
Henry as he tries. We asked God for open doors and closed doors so we can easily decide. Please pray my pain will subside - chest, cough,
back pain, stomach cramp.

I found several verses that encouraged us on how leads our steps. :)

Psalm 37:23-24

"The LORD makes firm the steps 
   of the one who delights in him; 
though he may stumble, he will not fall, 
   for the LORD upholds him with his hand"

Proverbs 16:3

Commit your works to the LORD
         And your plans will be established. 

Proverbs 16:7

When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD,
         He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. 

Proverbs 16:9

The mind of man plans his way,
         But the LORD directs his steps. 

2 chronicles 26:5

He sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the LORD, God gave him success.

2 comments:

  1. I have no words to soothe the pain in your heart...only a song to lift you up...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcNZcCP17mc&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am praying. Abide in God and may His words and Spirit give you much comfort. May His direction for what medical treatment to undergo is clear. May you and Henry experience much peace. I love you dear sis. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete