Monday, September 7, 2009

Laziness is not from God

Whatever is not the fruit of the spirit is not from God. Ps Joseph advised me that this is a quick way to discern whether whatever we are feeling is from God or not.

Last night I blogged about feeling lazy to pick up pace during my exercise. As I laid in bed, I realised laziness is not from God. Self control is. If I had more self control I would do what is best for my body. Thanks so much for praying for me and helping me realise this. So, I got up this morning with zest and jogged slowly for two small rounds within my neighbourhood. Thank you Lord for oxygen! Thank you Lord for strength to run!

I am just praying the endophins will kick in more so that I would feel motivated again for tomorrow's exercise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment