Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nutrition - God's way

Thanks Aunty Judy. Thanks for driving all the way to my home to deliver my nutrition pills. Aunty Judy helps supply E Excel products to me which are well researched by a Taiwanese doctor, Dr Chen. Dr Chen's ambition was to be a famous scientist. She was a snooty young lady upon graduation mostly because she was so brilliant she did not have to put much effort in her exams. Interestingly, her heart changed when she saw a 30 year old woman suffering from cancer making voice recordings for her 3 toddlers (that wasn't the first patient). Dr Chen's life completely changed after that. She wanted to find a cure for cancer. Scientists have budgets to do research but their drugs are mostly chemical. When she found out that a plain little soya bean can have such great reaction to a cancer cell she started researching further but no one wanted to sponsor her. So she formed a research company to carry out research for other companies and used the profits for her own immunology research. That was a long time ago. She has no secrets. Anyone is welcomed to do better. Her only goal is to find a cure and for cancer prevention.

It is heartening to know that God our maker gives us natural plant to build our immunity and in a way, Dr Chen has found a way to bring the potency of these natural plant to our homes as it is impossible to consume so much daily. When God created the world, He said in Genesis 11,29:

11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.

29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Interestingly, in my situation, I had to turn back to what He originally provided to us in Genesis (what we call "vegetarian" these days). Siew Mei mentioned that in the end times, when food get so processed and meat get so tainted, at least we can still go back to the "Genesis produce" to heal us.

That's why for the time being I've left out meat from my diet. No pork, no chicken, no fish. Maybe later. My current diet also does not contain sugar, salt, oil, milk or eggs. All so to starve the cancer cells. My creative mum (she says it is inspired by the Holy Spirit) comes up with fruit juices and warm meals from vegetables, grains and nuts. Thanks Daffy for the juicer and thanks TRYGOS for the blender.

Here is to give you an idea of what SUPPLEMENTS I take in daily:

E Excel Products (all from natural plant - no chemicals):

Nutriact (polysaccarides from mushrooms) 1 sachet 3 times a day
Celebration of Life (cactus juice, ginseng, cordiceps) (2 sachets a day)
Daily Nutrition Pills for Morning (6 pills once in the morning)
Daily Nutrition Pills for Evening (6 pills once in the evening)
Noco (for respiratory) (5 pills 3 times a day)
Art (for bones) (5 pills 3 times a day)
Act (for action) (5 pills 3 times a day)
Circle (for circulation) (5 pills 3 times a day)
Nutrifresh beverage (15 fruits & vege) (2-3 sachets a day)
Lidan beverage (for liver) (2-3 sachets a day)
Herba beverage (for heart) (2-3 sachets a day)

Others:
Probiotics 1 pill a day
Porcupine powder (1 a day)
Tocovid (2 pills a day)
Grapeseed (2 pills 3 times a day)

Chemicals:
Tarceva (1 pill a day)
Antibiotics (1 pill a day)

There's really a lot of swallowing to do. But sweet Siew Mei reminded me that whatever I take I must take with a prayerful heart. So, I think I have slowed down a bit and say a more detailed prayer to the Lord which really worked! The last check up, for the first time, I gained weight! 1 KILO!

Collectively, it costs a bomb! Thousands and thousands of ringgit! But with showers of blessings from my mum, aunties and friends and insurance, so far, all has been provided for. Believe it or not, the insurance money only kicked in last week! But I am very thankful for God's hand upon my life and my family even down to logistics, kids being taken care of, ability to rest, exercise and read the bible. Thank you Lord for everything! Indeed I lift my eyes towards the mountains and He is my Helper! The maker of heaven and earth! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment