Monday, September 7, 2009

Wow! I Know the Rhema that Really Burns

Isaac told me that I need to find my rhema because that is what I will cling to when trials hit me and I need only hold on to this rhema and God will pull me out from the pit.

As I was driving home tonight, I was speaking life to myself. I was commanding my lungs, brains and diaphragm to work together in Jesus' name. Sometimes, I feel breathless. I have this trouble quite some time now. It has no power no dominion over me but just that I wish more oxygen would go into my body! I know I need to step up my exercise and yet I know I can't go too hard because I wasn't feeling too strong since I lost a bit of weight earlier. But now, I do feel stronger and I've been trying to step up my pace during exercise but I am feeling lazy. Do pray for me for more motivation to exercise at a faster pace. If I do a slow jog it will cause me to pant for more oxygen so it would definitely help. So anyway, I was commanding my brain to tell my diaphragm to breath correctly i.e. use the diaphragm and not my chest to breathe (for my deep breathing exercise). Then, I commanded my lungs to receive the oxygen to kill all remaining malignant cells in Jesus' name.

Suddenly, I started speaking out the verse of 2 Timothy 1:7:

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

The more I said it, I started to cry. Then, I remembered He commanded me not to anxious about anything so I cried out to God "Lord, you said not to be anxious about anything so I cry out to you Father God, give me more oxygen!".

Philipians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Then, my spirit was lifted and my fears went away. And I thanked Him. Then, I remembered what Isaac said about rhema. I realised that I even penned it down in my lyrics on Saturday, not knowing that that's my rhema! For when I say it, I can feel God pulling me out from the pit! Praise the Lord! I am so happy! I finally understand. Rhema is a word given from God, that burns in our hearts, that means so much to us to the point it can save us from the fiery darts of the evil one in hard times. Thank you Lord for your revelation to me. Thank you Lord for your rhema for me. Thank you Lord for everything. I pray tonight that Aunty Beverly finds her rhema from God. She needs it so much now. Please also pray to rebuke the cancer cells and cast it out from her body. Speak life to Aunty Beverly. Pray for the blood of Jesus to cover her and flow through her to restore her completely. On the cross, Jesus died for our sins and bore our sickness. By His wounds we have been healed.

Matthew 8:17
This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: "He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases."

1 Peter 2:24
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

We are all children of God because we believe what Jesus did for us on that cross to make us righteous again before God. In Jesus lies the answer to every human need. So, WE can claim healing for Aunty Beverly through our faith in Jesus. There is power in Jesus' name! Pray for the blood of Jesus to cover her whole household against the lies from the evil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment