Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Salvation is Yours

Thanks cousin Tammy for referring to me to the interview between Ps Vernon Falls (the one teaching me in Deeper Life Seminar) and Sherry Lim, a 4th stage breast cancer survivor. You can catch the interview at :

http://www.inscribe.info/ll/s5e12.html
or other interviews that Ps Vernon has conducted and uploaded at :
http://www.lifeline-intl.org/newday/

Interestingly, she was also under the devil's attack initially and the spirit of death came upon her saying that she will die and there is no hope. That is one huge reality to me and I am glad with all your help and prayers and the love of Christ, I discovered how to rebuke satan quickly. All Glory to God for He who is in us is greater is He who is in the world!

Ultimately, God is love and He gives us hope, joy and peace that surpasses all human understanding once we are a child of God. And it is easy to be a child of God. God has made it so simple for us.

For in Romans 10:9, he said “That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.“

To receive Jesus into your heart, just read out aloud the following prayer:

Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Be the Lord of my life. I believe God raised you from the dead. Come in Lord Jesus. I receive you now as my Lord and Saviour. Amen.

You are saved now!

All of God’s promises are for you to claim now and you are now an overcomer - like me! Praise the Lord! I pray you will get a bible, find a church or just email me at chochot7@gmail.com to join my home group.

1 comment: