Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fungus Trampled "Kow Kow"

When Henry first had a vision of a finger and he felt warmth when God's peace fell upon him, I thought to myself that God will work mightily in His life too. I believe God has given him certain gifts. For me, I have to remember Habakuk 3, that even though I can't sense Him, He is always there for me and in my heart. But for Henry, his will be an even more powerful journey.

Recently, he received a verse from God for his friend. He was walking in Lake Gardens and lo and behold the verse Isaiah 43:1 came to his mind. It was so clear yet he told God, "You mean Isaiah 53:1" to which God replied "No, Isaiah 43:1". He later gave this verse to his friend and said "Claim it. I am serious, claim it now. Things like that don't normally happen to me. I mean, I don't even get verses like this for my wife". I chuckled when he told me that. Our ministry has already begun!

This morning, Henry showed me the patch of skin that had fungus growing the past few days. He has been praying and rebuking and covering it with the blood of Jesus over and over again. Yesterday, he said he wasn't sure but it seemed like the fungus was running away from him because it would move to another spot. He was begining to doubt whether he used the wrong cream. But he kept rebuking and praying. I think Henry has learned to put his acid pool of words to good use these days. His rebuking in Jesus' name can be quite vicious. For my cancer cells, He will command the T cells to hunt down the cancer cells which are hiding and to kill and destroy them completely. His prayer for his recent sniffles disappeared quite quickly and now even the fungus patch has been completely destroyed. He said he rebuked them "kow kow". I don't know how many drivers out there have been cursed by him on the road but today I pray that ALL those curses be reversed in Jesus' name. Whew!

You too can be prayer warriors and pray victoriously. We have been given the authority by Jesus Christ. (Luke 10:19)

19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Anyway, I am just pleased at how God is using Henry. Today I saw him laying hands and praying for one of our friends in Church. I am so encouraged. In this journey I did wonder what verses supported rebuking and laying of hands. The bible says:

Luke 4:39-41
39 So he bent over her and rebuked the fever, and it left her. She got up at once and began to wait on them.

40 When the sun was setting, the people brought to Jesus all who had various kinds of sickness, and laying his hands on each one, he healed them. 41Moreover, demons came out of many people, shouting, "You are the Son of God!" But he rebuked them and would not allow them to speak, because they knew he was the Christ.


I pray that you too will experience His many miracles day after day. It should be like that everyday.

4 comments:

  1. harhar! 'put his acid pool of words' to good use indeed. so farni-lah u 2. thx for being a witness to God's goodness and power. God bless, smaller of the 2 toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! Am so encouraged by your sharing, Liz :) Was really good to see you so bubbly & full of energy today! Keep strong in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing henry's fungus problem Liz. I too have had fungus issues and of late had noticed a recurrence of a small patch on my chest area. Been rebuking and praying about it but after reading your sharing I just prayed again minutes ago, that every cell was destroyed and also asking the blood of Jesus to wash over the cells destroying the bad and restoring the cells to good health. I never prayed that way before ie asking the blood of Jesus to give life to my cells, although I do ask the blood to surround myself and my family and our property because I know that what is surrounded by Jesus blood satan and his demons cannot touch, and I'm glad that you have shared to with all of us who read your blog because it sure helped me claim my healing differently. Take care and keep flowing with Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when you had to "reversed" Henry's acid words on the drivers! Both of you are indeed One in Christ!
    Yes, we are called to live victorious lives, abundant lives but never defeated ones.
    Love
    Fee

    ReplyDelete