Monday, August 17, 2009

Update

Of late, I've been praying that God will bless the nutrition and tarceva medicine to my body to build my resistance, to build up my immune system, to build my reserves, to feed my healthy cells and not my malignant cell and to help me GAIN WEIGHT to my normal healthy weight.

I also ask God and claim John 16:23,24 and Mark 11:24 that He will grant me a medical report on 1 September 2009 that will show complete healing with not a single lesion or nodule left anywhere in my body and to give me a clean bill of health. And all this I ask in Jesus' name.

John 16:23,24
23In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
24Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Mark 11:24
24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


Last night I felt a big bump of zit on my head. This morning, I felt it again and it had already burst and covered with hardened pus. Praise the Lord! Indeed, He has been building up my resistance that zits can disappear within 12 hours!

Thank you Lord for healing me. Thank you Lord, for you are my healer! :)

On gaining weight, Henry's been busy thinking and praying about how to make wife put on weight. Ezekiel came to His mind and nuts came to his mind! Nuts can be very dry for my throat. I do take them but in moderation. Henry can snack on a whole bag of peanuts and nothing happens to him! Ezekiel - is that about dry bones. I don't know, anyone has any revelation from Ezekiel?

3 comments:

  1. hi liz
    I am crazy about the dry bones in Ezekiel! in fact, my bones were that dry just a couple of months ago, before I decided, that I should start to kneel and pray (as I recall, changing position from horizontal meditation to kneeling helps!), and before getting to stand on your side to pray! thanks liz for "oiling my dry bones". You should read it too!
    love
    fee

    ReplyDelete
  2. serious ah? you know sometimes it stares at your face. the topic is in your head but it just flies over the top of your head. Will heed your advise and read it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete