Monday, August 17, 2009

God’s Words for Healing Part 2: God’s Will For Us to Have Long Life

It is God’s will for us to have long life. He is your creator. He wants us to acknowledge Him as the Sovereign God. He made us because he wants a relationship with us. A simple love relationship. He will extend to you His grace, His love, His blessings and much more than you can imagine. What struck me was not to be wise from my own understanding but to follow His ways because His ways are higher than mine. Look towards Jesus and everything will fall into place. He only calls for simple obedience.

Psalm 91:14-16

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."


Proverbs 3:1-2

1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.


Proverbs 3:7-8

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the LORD and shun evil.
8 This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment