Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thank You

Thanks Tammy. I cried when I read your claim for me.

Psalm 118:17

7 I will not die but live,
and will proclaim what the LORD has done.
I claim it in Jesus’ name! Amen!
Hamir, my neighbor, once asked me. Did so and so pray for you? I said no but I am sure they do in their quiet time. He cried out “Oh ho ho..we should go on the offensive not defensive”. Now I understand what he meant. Coz when you pray aloud to me, my spirit grows just like when I read Tammy’s prayer for me. Speak life. Speak life. Thanks Tammy. 
Tammy also shared these verses with me:

Jeremiah 17:14
14 Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed;
save me and I will be saved,
for you are the one I praise.

Later, I found out Don Moen has a song on this with the exact lyrics. I had a strong urge for days earlier in my journey to buy CD on praise and worship but I just wasn’t strong enough to leave the house alone. Then Cheng Yi got me some. Thanks Cheng Yi. Finally, Henry took me to Salvation where I bought 3 more CDs. Now I listen to them every morning and just fill my house with His presence. The first day I played it and sang along, I commented to Anita. “It feels so right. We were made to worship Him!” Praise and Glory to the King of Kings!

Thanks Tammy. Thanks Hamir. Thanks Cheng Yi. Thanks Anita for being there for me. Thanks Henry. 

Physically, I feel strong. I suffer no pain, no achy bones, no fatigueness. King Wai ‘s new prompting is that I must rest lots and he asked me to pray about it. I know I must, so I force myself to rest as much during the day. My rashes on my face are still there and quite bad with puss and all. Yuks. I rebuke them and cast it out in Jesus’ name! The rashes are side effects from the Tarceva tablet (oral chemo). I am due to visit Dr Foo Yoke Ching of SJMC on 10 August 2009. I don’t know what are her next steps. I just pray for some medical report to confirm God’e miracle because I feel 100% well. Even the cough is hardly noticeable these days.

Praise the Lord! Thank you for healing me. Thank you for healing my cough. Thank you Lord for everything. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment