Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rhema Again!

God just won't let go this topic from me. Just when I think I have gotten it, Isa tells me it is not what people say His words are for you (that's more for confirmation) but what did God say to you? And I think to myself - a lot! God tells me a lot. And roughly, I know God's rhema for me for healing but I never wrote it down on paper. Then, I pick up Freeda Brooke's book on healing and she asked me to write down 3 verses that really abides in me! What this means is that these words will really come alive in me and burns in me. I do say the rhema that I have in mind lifts my spirit and I claim them in Jesus' name but I am still walking the journey of it burning in me. I do believe it is for me only, in my situation because I have to address the issues that I will remain faithful in reading His word, to be wise in Him and not my own ways. Also, he says healing will come quickly to me, and so I claim that it Jesus' name!

So, FINALLY, I wrote down 4 rhema in my journal which I will keep reading it until it burns in my heart and really, REALLY comes alive. Here it goes:

It is written in Isaiah 53:5: "....and by his wounds we are healed."

It is written in Proverbs 3:1-2: " My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity."

It is written in Proverbs 3:7-8: " Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones."

It is written in Isaiah 58:8: "Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear".

There! I finally got it down on paper yesterday. This morning after meditating and trying to memorise Ps 91, I came down stairs and *ping*, a sms came in from Steven Lee. It was confirmation of Isaiah 58:8. Yay! Praise the Lord. My spirit is lifted even more!

Thank you Lord! You are indeed an awesome God. And you are with me all the time. Indeed, as psalm 91 says "His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart". Thank you Lord for everything! I sing and praise your name! Elevate '09!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment